LOUISE MATHIAS is a:
• holistic barrister
• advanced trained mediator (NMAS)
• family law arbitrator
• certified high performance coach and consultant and
• emotional intelligence coach.
As a high performance coach and consultant, she helps professionals discover clarity and increase courage so they reach their full potential in life, across all areas……. with greater happiness and influence in life.
Louise is a leading non court dispute resolution expert (online and in person). She attended Harvard Law School, Program on Negotiation “Negotiation, Leadership and How to Handle Difficult Conversations. Conflict resolution has outgrown its conservative approach and she practices with up to date, well researched and proven practices, including legality, which assist parties reduce conflict and reach resolution with greater clarity and courage.
Areas: Family Law (incl. Surrogacy and IVF) and Personal Injury (Online or In Person)
High Performance Coaching and Consultant (Individual and Group)
- Move the needle from stuck to ‘more’ in your life! You need to determine the exact strategies and
habits you need to move you in the direction of high performance, and reinvent yourself to live YOUR life.
- Implement research backed habits that are shown to improve your mindset, productivity, influence, clarity, courage, motivation, confidence, success, relationships and career.
- It takes discipline to stick to the mindset and habits, the wins along the way will lead you to greater happiness and satisfaction.
- Lead with greater impact and influence.
- If you would like to schedule a one hour free strategy session, contact Louise for an application
form to determine if high performance is the right fit for you and you are a good fit for each other.
►Call Louise on (02) 9336 5399 or email Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org
► Meet Louise at https://www.sydneybarrister.net.au
Louise studied law at Sydney University: Legal Practitioners Admission Board (LPAB).
She achieved first place in:
- Family Law
- Trade Practices (Consumer Law)
She achieved fourth place in:
- Wills and Estates
Louise achieved fifth place in:
- Employment Law
Louise was employed as a Senior Judges Associate at the Federal Circuit Court prior to becoming a solicitor in 2010.
She came to the Bar in 2012, after passing all three Bar exams simultaneously.
She was an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Sydney for three years in Civil and Criminal Practice and Procedure, whilst practicing as a Barrister.
- Diploma of Law – Legal Profession Admission Board (University of Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University ACT (ANU)
- Harvard Law School – Negotiation, Leadership and How to Handle Difficult Conversations
- Advanced Trained Nationally Accredited Mediator – (Bar Association & AIFLAM)
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – FDRP
- Certified High Performance Coach – Consultant (High Performance Institute)
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach (SEIQ – ISEI USA)
- Independent Childrens Lawyer Training – (Law Council of Australia)
- Family Law Arbitrator – (AIFLAM)
- Advanced Collaborative Practice (RA)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSI)
- Advanced Assertive Communication
- Supreme & District Court Mediator Panels
- Department of Communities and Justice
- Bar ADR
- Immediation (Online)
Member of Mediator Committees
- Bar Association of NSW – Mediation and Family Law Sub-Committees
- ADRA – Student Engagement Committee Chair
- Bar Association of NSW
- ADRA (Australian Dispute Resolution Association )
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators (AIFLAM)
Contact Louise via email or (02) 9336 5399 if you would like to discuss how she can assist you, as a non court dispute resolution expert or a high performance coach and consultant.