Are you looking to reduce your stress in practice? Would you like to work with a reliable, honest, communicative, trustworthy, technically sound + soft skills, value driven Barrister, Mediator, FDRP and Collaborative Coach to resolve client disputes, someone you can count on? Louise can assist. She has a wide variety of technical and soft skills in her ‘toolbox‘, to resolve disputes effectively and to clients satisfaction. She has the people skills and technical knowledge to manage client expectations, identify and manage high conflict people and optimise client outcomes as a Mediator or a Barrister.
Confidence to Choose Louise:
Louise offers a bespoke service, tailoring her services to the individual client, in whatever dispute resolution method she is briefed in.
She provides a personal service, where solicitors feel respected and listened to, as she ensures she understands the problem/issue and how best to approach and resolve it.
- Medical Negligence
- Victims of Institutional Abuse
- Workers Compensation/Personal Injury
Louise is listed on the Supreme Court (Common Law) and Family Law Settlement Service Mediator Panels (Family Law) Louise prides herself on her legal knowledge to soundly evaluate legal disputes in her areas of expertise and in addition she adds value as her human skills and EQ, manage the human drivers of conflict.
Like to find out more about Louise? Read her most recent interview with Libby Hakim “Women In Law – in Profile”
Study of Law
Louise studied law at Sydney University through the Legal Practitioners Board (LPAB).
She achieved first place in:
- Family Law
- Trade Practices (Consumer Law)
She achieved fourth place in:
- Wills and Estates
Louise achieved fifth place in:
- Employment Law
She was employed as a Judges Associate at the Federal Circuit Court prior to becoming a solicitor.
She came to the Bar, after passing all three Bar exams simultaneously in 2012.
Louise lectured for three years at the University of Sydney in Civil and Criminal Practice and Procedure, whilst working as a Barrister.
- Diploma of Law – Legal Profession Admission Board (University of Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University ACT (ANU)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator – LEADR
- Independent Childrens Lawyer Training – (Law Council of Australia)
- Family Law Arbitrator – (AIFLAM)
- Collaborative Practice Training
- Diploma of Viral Marketing (Shaw Academy)
- Supreme Court Mediator Panel
- Law Society Family Law Settlement Service (Family Law Mediator)
- Bar Association of NSW
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators (AIFLAM)
- Nationally Accredited Mediation (LEADR & AIFLAM)
- Medico-Legal Society of NSW Inc.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc.
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum (CSCF)
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals (AACP)
- General Criminal Panel – Legal Aid
- AACBT – Australian Association of Cognitive and Behavoural Therapy
- CBD Chamber of Commerce
Louise offers a service with a difference contact her via email or (02) 9336 5399 about how she can assist you as a Mediator or a Barrister.
Keep updated with Louise’s vlog focusing on legal & human issues to help lawyers achieve more in life and law. Why not sign up at http://www.sydneybarrister.net.au to receive the vlogs directly into your inbox