Louise has a proven track record settling matters successfully, combining technical skills, emotional intelligence & leadership skills, including acting with authenticity, honesty, active listening, reliability and teamwork and is holds herself to a high standard of excellence (and more….. )
Her areas of practice and services include:
- Medical Negligence – Barrister, Mediator & Facilitator
- Family Law – Mediator, FDRP , Collaborative Communication Coach & Arbitrator
- Victims of Institutional Abuse – Barrister, Mediator & Facilitator
- Crime, including DV and Traffic Offences – Barrister.
Mediator: Louise offers bespoke models of mediation and FDRP, depending on the clients needs and jurisdiction:
- family law
- medical negligence
- victims of institutional abuse and
- personal injury cases.
Louise is listed on the Supreme Court Mediation Panel List.
Family Law: Louise accepts briefs as a Mediator and FDRP in the following areas:
- All family law cases incl. parenting, property, IVF and Surrogacy
- Collaborative Communication Coach
- Family Law Arbitration
Louise is listed on the Family Law Settlement Service Mediator Panel (FLSS)
Common Law: Louise accepts briefs in the following areas as a Barrister, Mediator or Facilitator:
- Medical negligence
- Victims of Institutional Abuse
Criminal and/or Local Court Offences: Louise is on the Legal Aid General Panel and also accepts private briefs in District and Local Court matters, including DV and traffic offences.
Contact Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9336 5399 to discuss how she can assist you and your clients.
If you would like to know more about Louise’s commitment to excellence and quality service, please Request a copy of her Service Charter Guarantee and Client Satisfaction Survey or download the forms from her LinkedIn profile
Keep updated, sign up to Louise’s vlog at http://www.sydneybarrister.net.au – technical, practice and human issues to assist them in practice.