In need of a practical, engaging, motivational speaker on personal and professional development topics at your Conference or Seminar, contact Louise for her availability and costs.
Louise has presented at Conferences, Seminars & Webinars at:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- The College of Law
- Personalised ‘lunch and learn‘ sessions at law firms and
- TVED webinars
Louise has presented at Legalwise Family Law Conferences:
- “How To Build Confidence and Know How In IVF Matters” (March 2016)
- “Relocation – How Far Can I Go?” (September 2016)
- ‘Parenting Outside the Traditional (IVF, Surrogacy, Transgender) (March 2017)
Some of the comments provided by attendees included:
- Excellent presentation, clear and logical throughout
- Great presentation, very interesting topic, will definitely be following blog
- Very well thought out and informative, excellent paper and presenter
- Very knowledgeable, easy to understand and well presented
- Excellent topic, excellent speaker, excellent paper.Very helpful and informative.
- Very engaging presentation
November 2017 sampling of comments include:
- We’ll chaired!
March 2018 sampling of comments include:
- Professional and Funny. Well presented
- The only disappointment with Louise was that she wasn’t presenting today.
Louise has presented at the Law Society of New South Wales Seminar on the topic:
‘How to Build Confidence and Know How In IVF Matters“.
A sampling of comments are as follows:
- “Excellent. Relevant information, interactive and answers questions”
- “Excellent. Very informative and interesting.”
“Surrogacy, Pole Dancing (BFA’s) and Notional Add Backs” was presented at the College of Law, Sydney, Family Law Development Program in 2014.
- ‘Initial Contributions in Long and Short Relationships‘ by TVED in June 2017.
- “Relocation: How Far Can I Go? presented at a Legalwise webinar and LawAustralasia in March 2017.
- “How to Build Know How and Confidence in IVF Matters” which focused solely on IVF, was presented via webinar and ‘lunch and learn’ sessions at various large and small law firms.
- Mediation: Roles and Skills” which detailed the practical roles and skills required of mediators and lawyers attending mediation, to achieve successful mediations was presented at the Law Society of New South Wales as well as ‘lunch and learn‘ sessions at law firms.
- “Reduce Risks…Practice Ethically!” Access your copy of the whitepaper here: http://sydneybarrister.net.au/reduce-risks-practice-ethically
The following articles were published by The New South Wales Law Society Journal, as follows:
- Who Is A Parent In Family Law Proceedings? (September 2013) You can download your own copy at http://www.sydneybarrister.net.au/who-is-a-parent-article/
- The Truth About Emotional IQ (November 2015)
- How To Manage Up and Down (February 2016)
- The Commercial Law Quarterly (February 2013) published her article titled “How Does Equitable Estoppel Apply In Practice?”
- Honestly Woman: Not Your Typical Barrister by Louise Mathias (Jan – March 2017) (http://honestlywoman.com/not-your-typical-barrister/)
- Discovery: You Want What? published in Precedent October 2017 edition
- Regularly published articles in the Law Society of New South Wales E-Brief and E-Comms
- Women in Law, interviewed by Libby Hakim (Crowd & Co) January 2018
If you would like to engage Louise as a speaker at your conference or seminar on legal and personal development topics please contact her on (02) 9336 5399 or email her at email@example.com to discuss availability, topic and costs.
Louise vlogs focus on matters affecting lawyers and law firms, including the human and legal side of law. Sign up at http://www.sydneybarrister.net.au so that you receive a copy directly into your inbox.