Would you like to reduce your stress in practice? Would you like help to identify and manage high conflict personality clients (HCP) and manage their expectations? Would you like to work in an environment that gets results in an enjoyable, practical, collaborative environment? Louise has lots of tools in her ‘toolbox’ to resolve disputes. She values and practices with emotional intelligence, technicality and leadership skills. She works with lawyers and their clients for optimal satisfaction and success. Louise brings her varied skills to her work as a Barrister, Nationally Accredited Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Facilitator, Collaborative Communication Coach and Family Law Arbitrator.Why Trust Louise:
Louise is practical, collegiate, collaborative, solution focused and willing to listen and provide realistic, sensible advice. She is technical and human.
- Medical Negligence
- Victims of Institutional Abuse
- Workers Compensation/Personal Injury
Like to find out more about Louise? Read her interview with Libby Hakim “Women In Law – in Profile”
Study of Law
Louise studied law at Sydney University through the Legal Practitioners Board (LPAB).
She achieved first place in:
- Family Law
- Trade Practices (Consumer Law)
She achieved fourth place in:
- Wills and Estates
Louise achieved fifth place in:
- Employment Law
Louise was employed as a Judges Associate at the Federal Circuit Court prior to becoming a solicitor.
She came to the Bar in 2012, after passing all three Bar exams simultaneously.
Louise lectured for three years at the University of Sydney in Civil and Criminal Practice and Procedure, whilst a Barrister.
- Diploma of Law – Legal Profession Admission Board (University of Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University ACT (ANU)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator – (LEADR & AIFLAM)
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – FDRP (College of Law)
- Independent Childrens Lawyer Training – (Law Council of Australia)
- Family Law Arbitrator – (AIFLAM)
- Collaborative Practice
- Diploma of Viral Marketing (Shaw Academy)
- Supreme & District Court Mediator Panels
- NSW Bar Association Mediator Panel
- Law Society Family Law Settlement Service (Family Law Mediator)
- Resolution Institute – Family Law Mediation
- Resolution Institute – Professional Development for Mediators
- Bar Association of NSW
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators (AIFLAM)
- Nationally Accredited Mediation (LEADR & AIFLAM)
- Medico-Legal Society of NSW Inc.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc.
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum (CSCF)
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals (AACP)
- AACBT – Australian Association of Cognitive and Behavoural Therapy
- AFCC – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Australia
- General Criminal Panel – Legal Aid
- Indictable Criminal Barrister Panel – Legal Aid
- CBD Chamber of Commerce
Louise offers a service with a difference, she values and practices with ‘soft’ human skills as well as technicality. Contact her via email or (02) 9336 5399 about how she can assist you as a Mediator or a Barrister.
Keep updated with Louise’s vlog focusing on legal & human issues to help lawyers achieve more in life and law. Why not sign up at http://www.sydneybarrister.net.au to receive the vlogs directly into your inbox