With the rapid changes that everyone is experiencing, causing businesses to innovate i.e. distillers making hand sanitiser, UK Formula 1 Teams producing ventilators, what are positive changes that are possible for lawyers and law firms?
Whats the best way to think of change so that we can live full, happy, energised lives, authentically on our own terms, as well as serve others better in legal practice, in a different and ever changing legal landscape?
If you would like a webinars/Zoom on any of the following topics provided to your firm or to more general audience, please contact me via email@example.com or Linkedin:
1. How to be a high performer, in good and challenging times
2. How to Handle Difficult Conversations (Harvard)
3. Negotiation Skills (Harvard)
4. How to Mediate Effectively Online, including tech tips
5. IVF/Surrogacy | Relocation and more in Family Law
6. How to run medical negligence and institutional abuse cases
7. Suggestions from you.
I would like to help!
#barrister #mediator #online #FDRP #arbitrator #collaborativecoach #community #servantleadership #leadership #highperformance